This very high-quality Trianglelab Dual Drive Extruder offers maximum conveying power and optimal grip on the filament at an attractive price. Thanks to its light, compact and intelligent design, it is also very versatile.
- You can still use the original extruder motor
- make sure that the drive gear is correctly aligned on the motor shaft (see gallery)
- Please only tighten the grub screw of the drive gear "with feeling"
- the number of steps of the extruder has to be determined again (calibrate the extruder! With the Ender-3 you are about right with 141 steps / mm.)
- If necessary, the direction of rotation of the extruder motor must also be inverted (depending on the previously used setup)