Expected availability is 11.10.2021!
The extruder has a very high quality finish and, with its dual gear drive, offers the highest conveying force with optimal grip on the filament. The extruder is versatile due to its light and compact design.
- 7.5:1 ratio for the best possible feed (up to 10kg pressure)
- Drive gears made of steel that grip the filament on both sides (Dual Drive Gear)
- for 1.75mm filament
- high quality injection molded housing made of durable and resilient plastic
- Pancake stepper motor from LDO motors
- a weight of approx. 150g
- The extruder does not contain any additional brackets or adapters! Brackets can be found e.g. on Thingiverse.
- There are also some YouTube videos for this extruder that can help you to convert your printer.
- the number of steps has to be determined again (is indicated: 690Steps / mm @ 16 micro-stepping)
- If necessary, the direction of rotation of the extruder motor must also be inverted (depending on the setup previously used)
- Excellent for the Voron Galileo Mod